Questions new parents ask about CPR.
- Do I need to learn CPR?
- How do I know when to do CPR?
- What do I do if my child chokes?
Yet hiding behind those questions are fear and anxiety, not because of CPR, but because parents fear the unknown.
What parents SHOULD ask is, “How do I manage, better yet prevent, my urge to panic if my baby chokes, or stops breathing?”
CPRmobile has the answer.
A program like no other, Easy CPR is a combination course of personal awareness and a science based CPR course. This class will prepare you for unexpected emergencies so you can focus on enjoying your newest edition!
It’s a course designed to bring out the SUPER in every new Mom and Dad!
Nuts And Bolts of EBC
- Class length is 2 hours.
- We prefer mom and dad to take EBC together (price includes both parents/grandparents)
- This is created for online delivery, but can be done in person
- Is a good course to take even when CPR certified
- Does not include AHA or Red Cross CPR card
A few things you’ll learn:
- Mindset: How to put your best foot forward
- Technical: About the body and CPR
- Preparation: emergency action plans aren’t just for an office
All we want to ask is:
What color cape do you want?
Purchase Below, then fill out the form!